Thursday, March 26, 2009
Mrs. Carroll Lecture
So, today was a very interesting class. I know everyone has different opinions on Darwin and everything he has ever researched, etc. I know I was raised to believe different. However, I can remember growing up and hearing it at all ages in school the different beliefs and what the teachers want you to believe. I then told myself it's just Science. I never did think that only 40% of America believes in the population of evolution. Now as for were we get a great a chunk of our information I do believe is the t.v. We learn to believe everything we see on the television. I think we also get a false sense of life because of t.v. We believe a fake world verse reality. We allhave our opinions on global warming. There are some people who will never change their minds on how it was caused, what is causeing it, etc. I know from my own experienece that I was thinking kinda the wrong thing. That is until I started this class. One thing that is for sure is there is more to saving other things not just the little cute polar bears. But then again we are selfish in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment