Thursday, April 2, 2009

My View Point!

SO I have learned a lot after taking this class. I read the introduction of this class in the college class schedule and thought oh okay this may be interesting. Boy was I right. I have always heard people say, "Oh my global warming is going to be part of the end of man". I never really understood what global warming was til a few years ago. I then developed my own opinions and thoughts on the matter. Of course, I was one of those girls that said "we have to save the poor polar bears and all the other cute animals". I never pit thought into saving the other things that may not be cute or nice but I learned everything has it's purpose. Even if it is an ugly, and nasty beetle. I also found it interesting with all the different guest speakers. I really found them knowledgeable. I think that this is a great class for everyone to take. You really do learn a lot and learn also to appreciate the small things that do matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment