Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dr. Laird Thompson

Wow! I honestly never realized how much oil really had a huge part in life. I knew it was a "main topic" lately just never like this. First of all, I never knew what oil was even made of. As a child growing up I always thought it smelled gross, felt gross, etc. I never knew it was made from creatures so to speak. The way it has spiked up and down, and down and up it amazing. We as a society go threw so much of it and counting. The numbers are rising. I find it amazing how a person can put their whole heart in to the research and the knowledge of one topic. I thought the speech was very well taught and very easy to comprehend and understand. Honestly, there were only a few times I had to rethink a few things he brought up but again nice lecture. I think we need to appreciate the small things in life because without oil we are out of a lot. It may not seem like it now but it will diffidently show later.

No comments:

Post a Comment