Saturday, March 14, 2009
Frank DeCourten
I know they say there is more to global warming then just the little polar bears. But if our generation may be the last to see polar bears we still need to do something. Our Earth is getting warmer and warmer. We as society need to do something to help out. Even if it may be small. The study Mr. DeCorten showed done in 2004 is amazing. I never thought that about how bad our Earth really is. We have more gases then that is natural not healthy. When people at work say global warming is not a big deal and that some people are just freaking out about it then they have another thing coming. To be honest with you, I never really put tons of thought about this global warming thing until I enrolled in this class. It amazes me on how much I do that is helping cause this global warming problem. Fossil fuels are partly being caused by me for just doing things on a day to day bases that I can change. I understand natural leaks and some gases are caused but we went from nothing years ago to now tons and millions today. We need to do something together to change this to help save our planet. That includes saving more then just the cute polar bears. Let's work together as human life, society, etc. we are fortunate to have such a beautiful peace of Earth and all we are doing is destroying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment