Thursday, March 5, 2009

View Point

I was raised in a large family. I have 8 brothers and 3 sisters. During the summer we would camp at Snowflower it's by Yuba Gap. During the winter I would camp in Bodega Bay. My parents loved the out doors and love sharing it's beauty with us. This my have shaped my view on keeping our natural environments as perfect as they were when I was a kid. My experiences in the wild were memorable and still have a profound effect on me now. I have met people who have never camped and have taken them into the forest or the beach. They were amazed at the beauty. But would probably still prefer to stay in a hotel. I think that the love for the environment must start young before the other cares of life take over. I hope I never loose my love for nature. And I can continue to show others the beauty and the impact it can have on a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment