Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day!

Wow Earth day is amazing! I think that it is a wonderful day to celebrate. I am going to be honest. I really never thought or even put to much thought into Earth Day before this year. I have always heard about the day and what the day was supposed to represent but I was (for the lack of better words selfish). I didn't really care to much about it. That is until I took this class. I am not saying I didn't care about the Earth and wanted good for it but I never really did my part. But now my eyes have been opened to a very cool thing and that is Earth. I am now trying to do my part to help the Earth and my footprint and I find it awesome. I just wish that I would have gotten into this a lot sooner. But like they say "better late then never". I wish that more people would be interested in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment