Thursday, January 22, 2009
My Footprint
SO...I am not doing my part like I should to help our earth. I never realized how bad I was polluting it. I feel extremely guilty. However there is an up scale outlook on it for me. I am going to try to do better so that I to can say I am doing everything I can to help our earth. And feel good while doing it. So for starters just like everyone else I had to take the test to see just how bad I was. My score was 124.6. That ment it would take 6.28 earths to live the way I am. That's horrible. Now the question is why? Well...I eat meat a lot. I also drive a ford escape. (That's not a hybrid.) I can start doing my part to change it by maybe shop at more whole foods places, eat more organically, and next time I invest in a car that's a hybrid. The question now is do I care? Of course I care. I feel horrible and am hurting other generations and animals by the way I live. If we all live this way then we are soon not going to have such a wonderful, and peaceful earth. We are very forunate to live here in the United States. So with that being said we should care a little more about what we are doing to it. Other countries are living with smaller footprints and we to should try to be like that. As long as we all really try we are doing what we can. So with that I guess I can say it's time to put up, shut up, and try to make a bigger difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment